Luk-less Cleric help, anyone?

1. Hey all. I've recently returned to Maplestory after a 3 year break. I was never really serious about the game, but now I am looking to make my first serious character. I already had a Magician at lvl 13, so I am looking to lvl him up to save time. After reading a bit on the forums, I see that 'luk-less clerics' are the thing to lvl right now, so I figure that's what I'll go for.
    Now, here's my question. My magician has these stats from before: 5 str 7 dex 45 int 13 luk
    Along with these skills: 4 Mp Recovery 1 Magic Guard 10 Energy Bolt 1 Magic Claw......
    Did I screw this guy's stats and abilities up so much that re-rolling would be better??

Thanks

User Info: montanamada

montanamada - 6 years ago
    Yeah, that's my point.... Are the stats and skills so screwed up that it'd be better to just reroll for a lukless cleric?

User Info: montanamada

montanamada - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Ermmm actually u dun nid to add str and dex and u can oso be a pure int cleric

User Info: XXGameboy

XXGameboy - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. start over. U can be lvl 13 in like 30 min nowadays

User Info: LineRiderAddict

LineRiderAddict (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. This is the worst idea i ever heard of because when the big bang comes luk is going to be like dex for theifs it will enable you attack higher level monsters so if you decide to make your "lukless mage" it's going to fail after BB which is in 2-3 months. if you ever do make it to bishop your best skill with be big bang, Oh the irony.

User Info: iFerdie

iFerdie - 6 years ago 0 0