Why are people addicted to this game?

1. I have played off and on and I don't get it. This game sucks. All you do is grind constantly. I don't know how anyone would want to get past even level 40.

User Info: wolfbirdcow

wolfbirdcow - 6 years ago

Answers

1. We enjoy the feeling that every time you levl up, you accomplished something, and we can meet our froiends online, etc...

User Info: LineRiderAddict

LineRiderAddict (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. That is what a cell phone is for or maybe you could even go outside... Who woulda thought that there was life outside a computer screen. Btw its somewhat cool after around lvl 100 but its very tedious work to get there

User Info: Degradead

Degradead - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. The simplicity makes us older gamers feel more comftorable over the newer "graphics' hype games. In a way, i feel more at ease when playing MS than power graphics games, as i have to concentrate on useless graphics of stuff in the background and such get distracted from the game. In a way, simplicity is best.

User Info: Dimon101

Dimon101 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. We are addicted because its FCKING AWESOME.

User Info: soundlightcrew

soundlightcrew - 6 years ago 0 0