Question from 8_Bit_Red_Mage

Were should a Lvl 80 Priest Train?

Idk were to help plz?

Answers

Lohrno answered:

I have a lvl 75 priest (lukless), so I can give you a couple reccomendations, but I'm not sure how useful they will be. I made quite a bit of XP fighting those anchor man ghost things at the harbor village which is past shanghai. If you can get it of course, voodoos/hoodoos are good as well. Pirate PQ works too but may be a bit (or very!!) repetitive. You could also I guess try himes.
2 6

Simplyelegant answered:

I trained a long time ago, but assuming you're maxing HS first, see if you can get dragon knight to go to Master Death Teddies (MDTs) in Ludibrium. They're great exp. You can move up to himes at the late 80s/early 90s. Another choice you can do is if you have a lot of HP equips, and at least 1 point into Elemental Resistance, could be doing Grim Phantom Watches in Ludibrium with a F/P mage. They mist the map, and all you have to do is heal them after the poison is done to kill them. You can train like this at MDTs too, with just a F/P mage. Defiantly the fastest choice for your level.
0 6

Shyguybomb answered:

yeah i'd try the harbour ghosts they are called anchormen or if you are funded you could try to find a NL too BigFoot with you
1 4

lIlUSiONx answered:

basically, all you have to do is find yourself some dragon knights, let them choose where and heal them as they attack ;D
0 3

SRhythm5 answered:

You can go to Wolf Spiders in the MesoGears clocktower in New Leaf City, but thats a popular training spot for that level, getting a free channel might not be easy.
0 4

Lifeadmiral answered:

Himes are also popular. The hackerfest makes it a terrible place to train lately, but aside from that... I'd go there.
2 1

1nppb answered:

Himes (dreamy ghosts) are on the map Encounter with Buddha in Zipangu
Your best bet would probably be to find a dk and potentially another attacker and train there

It may however be a little to early for you to go there but if it is by 85ish you should definitely be able to handle them.
0 1

Yakato answered:

Find a DK and go to dreamy ghosts, make sure your HB is on all the time and spam heal. If you have no lag u can train there with using only a couple of MP pots. If you lag I'm afraid you have to go to another place.
0 1

zel-sama answered:

Either use a DK and Himes all day long, though, if you lag just for a sec.. you're dead, or solo death teddies or master death teddies. If you cant find a Himes map BUT you have a DK in your party, Phantom Watches or Grim Phantom Watches are the choice for you. This monsters take Heal(!!) and Holy dmg but you'll be relying on Heal anyway :P I dont know your build so i'm giving general answers x_x
Good luck and happy mapleling :3
1 1

marcuslee66 answered:

You can try to train in coolie zombie or master soul teddies?
0 1

1234hanrik answered:

This way u can lv up 5 lv's in 5 hours-6hours, get equipts that add ur hp(i mean lots) then get lots of pots hp and mp(i know ur gonna say i dont need it but the place i recomend u seriously need), go to japan then walk to the place were himes are. give pro exp but BEWARE it does 2-4k damage for lv 85 preist BEWARE.
0 1

1234hanrik answered:

And if ur scared of afking haker just buy that machine in pot shop that send plp that doesnt answer the question in 3 mins and tada all the hakers sent bak to town.
0 1

bulmabriefs144 answered:

Master Death Teddies are not actually a good choice, contrary what someone above said. They are mainly for LUKless with heavy magic resistance and high mass hit. Even then, it takes alot of hits to kill one, which wastes a bit of time and MP.

I'd say go with the Haunted House Voodoos, but the areas are typically filled with sins. Same with Himes, plus the Black Crow kinda puts a damper on training.

Goto the Singapore Ship and you'll find enough places to train that you should be left in peace.
0 0

aznshadow781 answered:

Try himes u will need someone to be an attacker while u lure though and there are quite a bit of KSers that so watch yourself thats where i grinded at when i made a priest.
0 0

chguy answered:

If you can find Dragon Knight, Himes (Dreamy Ghosts) woulds be the best option. If not, going to Ludibrium to train on Death Teddies and Master Death Teddies would be best.
0 0

drew6464 answered:

NeoCity will help a lot.
0 0

cappy4fun answered:

Wolf spiders are helpful. (a little)
0 0

eyereyiz answered:

If you want to solo go to the cronos and types until 80 and then go to the desert and get the sand dwarfs
0 0

Ycart4 answered:

Twisted jesters in NLC. they are in the chimney in the haunted house. and if you're strong enough, mysterious path 3 in Singapore
0 0

Where should A Level 108 Priest train? Open MrGible
Training spot for 70 Priest? Open Slinker81
Where should I train??? Open ValkyrieCain
Where can i train for lvl 51? Answered snake_eater_2
Where should i train? Answered smashmaster500