How to reset maple story password?

1. Hello. So i forgot my maple password so i went on the site to reset it and they sent me this temporary password so i typed it in and it worked but when i went to make a new password it says required old password so i tried to put the temporary password there but still won't work. I got all the information but still won't work. Anyone know about this?

User Info: AssassinateZZZ

AssassinateZZZ - 6 years ago

Answers

1. There are a couple of things you can do:

#1. Log a ticked at nexon and tell them of your situation. You would probably wait 2-3 weeks though. So be patient.

#2. try using the old password you reseted. If you can remember what it is, try to enter it in. It may not have "processed" the other password. You could also try resetting the password again and try that way. Good luck with your problem.

User Info: Dimon101

Dimon101 - 6 years ago 0 0