Question from sharky354

How am i suppose to get the christmas hats?

i mean the maplemas hat. i got three potions that changes you into Christmas stuff; what am i suppose to do with them?

Answers

MegaZer05040 answered:

to get the Christmas hat you have to do little Suzy's quest and if you want the raindeer antlers and red nose you have to do the Christmas party quest
0 2

superhero94 answered:

For the maplemas hat's go to the nlc and talk to little susy. Then go to the christmas town (there is a lady in nlc to take you there). Talk to pongo and the cat (forgot its name). Then go back to susy and she will give you a list. Go back to christmas town and pick either the cat (for the red hat) or pongo(for the purple one). The hat gives you 10 magic def

However there is a way better hat you can get by going to the christmas town and talking to the fairy. It will tell you to go to elnath so go there and talk to the guy. Then go back to christmas town and you can do a wicked easy pq that gives a good amount of exp and good pots. Also you can get amazingly powerful seriphims and a reindeer hat that gives you like 20 wep attack and other cool boosts
1 1

Dimon101 answered:

The hats were part of the holiday quests which only lasts around to january. If you missed the time frame, you will have to wait until next xmas.
1 1

What do I do next? (Luminous Questline) Unanswered Tnaki
What happened to my character? Unanswered doomedparadox1
Should I choose Page or Fighter? Open Neos881
Stuck in The Pursuit quest? Unanswered Text-Based
Where can I find/buy Kino? Unanswered PlusleMinun64