Where should i Quest?

1. I'm a level 27 Magician, and I don't know where i should quest. By the way, I already did most of the quests in SleepyWood.

User Info: ultradinosaur

ultradinosaur - 6 years ago
    Yea, i have the Marbas hat, but i can't find a group for Astaroth.

User Info: ultradinosaur

ultradinosaur - 6 years ago
    OK, i am in the middle of doing Ariant and Magatia quests, but i need 2 Lidium for one of the Ariant quests. i can't find very many Lidium ores by hunting monsters, so is there a quicker way to find the ores?

User Info: ultradinosaur

ultradinosaur - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Do you have the Marbas hat? If you already do, do the chain quest that follows you into Sleepywood and defeat Astaroth. I don't know if it's worth it though. You need a few people in it, 3 at the least I think.

~After questing, you should go do Kerning PQ. You can get a loot from the King Slime for level 30, and it boosts all your stats.

~When you're level 30, you should do the chain quest of the Mushroom Kingdom. Do NOT attempt CPQ. You are still at a beginning level and won't be accepted until 38+. After Mushroom Kingdom, do the Ariant Quests. That is followed by Magatia quests. You should (approx.) be 35+ and can do LPQ. Do that. Then you can CPQ.

User Info: ValkyrieCain

ValkyrieCain (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0