Should I go dexless?

1. My dex is now 66 because of the ap reset event and with me dropping it 15 my accuracy is still over 200 so i was wondering if it would be a good idea to go dexless since my acc is so high. Plus my dex with all my equips is 66+46=112 so dexless or not.

User Info: netter45

netter45 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. God dam!!! go dexless!!! thats to much!!!

User Info: Erosennin789

Erosennin789 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Well, you would technically be going Low-DEX, because DEXless means you never add to DEX (hence, your base DEX is much lower).

Assuming you're a thief (you have 200 accuracy and you're certainly not an archer), I would say to go for it if you have the gear. If you can get enough DEX over your equips to hit the required DEX for your endgame weapon (Reverse/Timeless?), go low-DEX and pump the rest of your points into LUK.

You should always be somewhat low-DEX because equips like HTP (Horntail Pendant), Zakum Helm, Black Belts, Deputy Stars, etc. will cover a lot of the DEX you need anyway.
    I think those four alone give you around 30 DEX or so already.

User Info: xidiocy

xidiocy - 6 years ago 0 0