What is the best way to earn mesos im a level 47 sin?

1. Im a level 47 broke sin with no money, ppl keep calling me a noob cuz i dont have good scrolled WGs and ilbi sets and stuff, but its cuz i dont have money and dont know how to get it so if you know of a way tell me please. im sure im not the only one with da problem,
    XD

User Info: diomil3

diomil3 - 7 years ago

1. Farm on Leprechauns. You can easily make 400k+ per hour if you focus. Also there's a (small. VERY small) chance of getting Steelys or a Flame Cordon (worth MILLIONS)
    I've been there for a few days and I've made several million.

User Info: Zydare

Zydare - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Become a Profitmonger-that is,take EVERY chance of money you can.PQs,Mass Monster drops,and Equip Bartering is a good way.If you still have some Maple Birthday equips,they're inflating like a baloon in price for being sold...

User Info: Anony1200

Anony1200 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. Do the quests that give you glove atk scrolls and sell them in FM.

User Info: supermarth64

supermarth64 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. Always sell ur stuff in free market u get much more money..... don't lose patience and say "i will go sell this to any npc" cause u'll get less money
    i used to stay 1 full hour in fm to sell a single scroll

User Info: ratatouilla

ratatouilla - 6 years ago 0 0