Question from diomil3

What is the best way to earn mesos im a level 47 sin?

Im a level 47 broke sin with no money, ppl keep calling me a noob cuz i dont have good scrolled WGs and ilbi sets and stuff, but its cuz i dont have money and dont know how to get it so if you know of a way tell me please. im sure im not the only one with da problem,
XD

Answers

Anony1200 answered:

Become a Profitmonger-that is,take EVERY chance of money you can.PQs,Mass Monster drops,and Equip Bartering is a good way.If you still have some Maple Birthday equips,they're inflating like a baloon in price for being sold...
1 0

supermarth64 answered:

Do the quests that give you glove atk scrolls and sell them in FM.
1 0

Zydare answered:

Farm on Leprechauns. You can easily make 400k+ per hour if you focus. Also there's a (small. VERY small) chance of getting Steelys or a Flame Cordon (worth MILLIONS)
I've been there for a few days and I've made several million.
1 0

ratatouilla answered:

Always sell ur stuff in free market u get much more money..... don't lose patience and say "i will go sell this to any npc" cause u'll get less money
i used to stay 1 full hour in fm to sell a single scroll
0 0