Question from Blue_man018

Why does the game not work with my Vista laptop?

I keep getting an error after I download it and try to run the game. First off, it tells me right after I click the game that it has compatibility issues, and so I tell it to run the game. Then Maplestory tries to install/download something on my computer using the gameguard engine. So, it gets about 100 bytes away from finishing then it gives me an error. "An error occurred during the update. Please try temporarily disabling the Virus Vaccine, and restart the client, or change the system option, if you are using the PC-maintenance program." I have un-installed and re-installed and it gave me the same error. I'm not an amazing computer person, so I have no idea on what to do. Thanks for the help.

Blue_man018 provided additional details:

Um...I don't think I do maybe it could be a windows firewall but i tried and told it to let maplestory to get acess through it.

Answers

shleff answered:

Does your laptop have a virus protector, cuz i had to disable mine so i could finish downloading, then i enabled it after
0 0

DeathlySick answered:

I didn't have to disable anything when I downloaded on my Vista Laptop, I suggest downloading the files seperately and throwing them into the same folder.
0 0

How do you run this game on vista? Answered greatdragoon
How can i run MapleStory with Windows Vista with no lag at all? Answered ERiC809
How do pet equips work? Answered sexynewbie
How to get a Work Glove? Answered Dexthe
How does the family system work? Answered dmonkey21