Why does the game not work with my Vista laptop?

1. I keep getting an error after I download it and try to run the game. First off, it tells me right after I click the game that it has compatibility issues, and so I tell it to run the game. Then Maplestory tries to install/download something on my computer using the gameguard engine. So, it gets about 100 bytes away from finishing then it gives me an error. "An error occurred during the update. Please try temporarily disabling the Virus Vaccine, and restart the client, or change the system option, if you are using the PC-maintenance program." I have un-installed and re-installed and it gave me the same error. I'm not an amazing computer person, so I have no idea on what to do. Thanks for the help.

User Info: Blue_man018

Blue_man018 - 7 years ago
    Um...I don't think I do maybe it could be a windows firewall but i tried and told it to let maplestory to get acess through it.

User Info: Blue_man018

Blue_man018 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Does your laptop have a virus protector, cuz i had to disable mine so i could finish downloading, then i enabled it after

User Info: shleff

shleff - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I didn't have to disable anything when I downloaded on my Vista Laptop, I suggest downloading the files seperately and throwing them into the same folder.

User Info: DeathlySick

DeathlySick - 7 years ago 0 0