Why does the game keep telling me 'error code -2147467259?'

1. Everytime I open up Maple, 'error code -2147467259' (unspecified error)' pops up. Can anyone help me with this?

User Info: emblembrawler

emblembrawler - 7 years ago
    Even re-downloading it doesn't work.

User Info: emblembrawler

emblembrawler - 7 years ago

Answers

1. There are a few reasons why this error occurs. This error normally results from incorrect Display drivers or an outdated version of DirectX. Please be sure to have the latest video card and DirectX drivers installed. Please contact your PCs manufacturer or the video cards manufacturer for information on installing an updated driver.

If you do not have the latest version of DirectX, you can also access it from our website - MapleStory - Global English Site

Another reason why you may be experiencing your issue may be a result from a lack of available memory to load or run MapleStory. Please check our website for the minimum specifications to run MapleStory and close any other programs you maybe running in the background of your computer. You may also went to check to see if your computer ram
    is functioning correctly such as connected in place and not overheating. Please reboot your computer to refresh any settings.

CREDITS~from the nexon website

User Info: sexynewbie

sexynewbie - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. i am getting the same error although i am sure that my video card in up to date and i have directX 11 (the last version til now) i have a 30 G free in my hard drive and it stilll isn't working :(

User Info: ratatouilla

ratatouilla - 6 years ago 0 0