How much does a Maple Staff cost or is it better to buy myself a petal staff i am a level 35 Cleric?

1. Cause i want to have a decent armour/weapon set and right now i am sort of sucky, Got a lefay jester black, red chaos robe, wizard wand, and blue snow shoes , what should i do

User Info: nicolas1284

nicolas1284 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Maple staff is better of course, since it gives alot of HP bonus, which is an advantage, considering that you're are a cleric, It should be worth somewhere around 500k, or just wait til anniversary and try your luck

Petal staff can be obtained by coins from Monster Carnival (it's still there right??I haven't played in a while so I don't know >_>), so which ever you prefer

User Info: AuroriaFlash

AuroriaFlash - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. The cost of items depends on what server your on. Since I do not know what server your on, I can only provide info on the items.

Maple items on the server I am on are pricey. I am on Khani and a clean maple staff is around 1-2m.

So basically, if you have the money buy the maple staff or save your money and buy a regular weapon. The lv 43 maple staff is much better in my opinion and has much better stats for the investment.

User Info: Luke20333

Luke20333 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. The weapons are cheaper on Bera and Scania, but as you go down the server list, they get more expensive.

User Info: LineRiderAddict

LineRiderAddict (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. Now in 2010 they are worth 7 mil and the maple staff is definitly better

User Info: surfwaves314

surfwaves314 - 6 years ago 0 0