How do I solve Abel's Quest?

1. I know it's a stupid question, but where are Abel's glasses? I look around the observatory tower everywhere, but I can't find them...

User Info: DarkClaw151

DarkClaw151 - 7 years ago

1. When you accept the quest, you head to the Observatory tower (far right), until you see Bart. Under Bart (or under near him), there is a stack of boxes. Move your mouse around the boxes (SLOWLY) until you can click on something. Either you get Miscellaneous Glasses or Abel's Glasses. If you want extra exp and some scrolls, get a pair of Miscelaneous Glasses and give it to Abel.

User Info: ValkyrieCain

ValkyrieCain (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Is hidden in some bushes in the east you have to click until you find the correct ones

User Info: snake_eater_2

snake_eater_2 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. The glasses can be found under the observatory tower. You must move your mouse around the grassy areas until you can click on something. The mouse icon will flash as it does when you talk to NPCs.

The glasses tend to be found near the edge of the rocky areas under the observatory...and if you find more than 1 pair the reward to greater too.

User Info: Luke20333

Luke20333 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. lol i had a problem with this too i ts actually very easy and you get like 1.5k exp. all you have to do is move your character untill you see 2 pelicans and a NPC named bart.
    now a little lower and put your mouse on top of the bushes, or leafy stuff. you should see 3 dots like this ... in a bubble. click.
    there are diffent glases and i got mine on my first try. He turns into a way better looking guy for a second and looses his glasses again when you finish the quest.

User Info: tonytony40

tonytony40 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. The cave of life after killing horntail.

User Info: kunkuro

kunkuro - 6 years ago 0 2