Question from Mannerist

How do I get the Pirate job on Maple Island's Recommendation Quest?

Before you board the ship to Victoria Island, a Maple Administrator asks you a few questions about how you play the game and then decides what class would be best for you. However, I can't get the Pirate recommendation--it's always Warrior.

I've read somewhere if you answer (Aren't we all here to help each other?/I'll face any monster no matter what./Nah, not interested.) then you'll get Pirate.. but I haven't. Help?

Answers

saske66655445 answered:

... Idk how to get pirate but it dos'nt really change anything in the end does it?
0 0

mancia525 answered:

I know what you mean, but it doesn't actually matter what you are recommended; you yourself get to choose what you want to be
0 0

Luke20333 answered:

The recommendation quest is nothing but a guideline, you are free to choose any class you want. Except Cygnus Knight characters until you have a regular level 20 character already.

For example: On a character I was making, the recommendation quest told me to be a thief! But I didn't want to be a thief I like mages much better.
0 0

daen3 answered:

Hey Luke Talking about how u got Thief could u tell me what u said Because i want reccomandation for thief lol idc if u can get any but its frustrating getting ones that you dont like please tell me

Thanks... Daniel
0 0

The_Antifart answered:

the recommendation is just if you don't know what class you want to be. If you've already made up your mind, than there is no point in doing it.
0 0

new to MS. how come i cant DL maple story? Answered zXCJPXz
Why won't Maple start? Open Oodama1
Why Maple story does not even start? Answered Eragon1997
can you trade maple points for NX? Answered crazyman536
How do i delete maple account? Answered Life112