Question from toonstrick32

Where is the best place for leveling a level 30??

I just leveled to it and I have no Idea where to level lol

Answers

Sythranox answered:

It depends on what class you are (somewhat);

The fastest EXP at this level in general is still KPQ, or if you don't like PQ or are level 31, I would suggest staying in the Ant Tunnel (Sleepywood Dungeon) for another level, then do a Carnival PQ (trade wins). CPQ is most definitely the best EXP around level thirty, but definitely not the fastest - a lot of parties won't accept level 30-33 players.
0 0

lavitz456 answered:

Depends a little on your class as well. Clerics, in general are not popular, in CPQ. I did trade wins with my cleric, and at lvl 40 got 500 cp by myself, since in tw its friendlier and the other team is kind enough (usually) to summon mob of your choice. When I came back with my Blaze wizard, I gave people free wins from lvl 38 to 51. Gaining avg of 80-90k exp per round. (had 2 opponents in room 3/4 summon rombots, I get a person from ch1 add them and kick from party when we get in. Not the nicest thing, but Rombots are 450 exp a piece, and with pendant of spirit giving 30% bonus its insane. Then summoned whatever mob they wanted, usually toy trojans and let them win. I avg'd 1200 cp/round). If you don't have great equip, though and/or are inexperienced, Trade wins are virtually the only way to go.
0 0

ratatouilla answered:

monster carnival is the best from lvl 30 to 51 cause if u win u get 30000 exp and if u lose u get 10000 exp..... Besides the monsters there can cause u less damage than those out the pq
0 0