How do I get rid of this (this question is about the PC in particular so all those in text support, come here)?

1. My computer was recently hacked by (heres the kicker) a security site trying to say my computer is unsafe so that they may sell me a security software product. Now, my computer has gone psycotic and keeps bringing me to a red security page telling me "i have to get a security program." every time I say continue unprotected, it just comes back again and again and again. I am at the edge of my chair, how do i get rid of it?

User Info: shickenu

shickenu - 7 years ago

Answers

1. This isn't maple related, either backup all your important stuff and reformat/ reinstall windows, or ask the tech boards on this site.

User Info: OhBlues

OhBlues - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Get the program or get a new computer

User Info: kunkuro

kunkuro - 7 years ago 0 0