Question from i0123

How do I solve "Actor Training"?

The problem that I'm having with the quest is... I can't find Showa Town. Please help!

i0123 provided additional details:

What will I get from in the end of the chain of quests starting with Actor Training?

Answers

Metalzdragon answered:

Talk to the World Tour person (Spinel), who is in most towns. She will take you to Mushroom Shrine.

At Mushroom Shrine, go to the map called "A Forest of Animals". The top right corner in that map leads to "Showa Street 3"

Just go through the Showa Streets and you'll be at Showa Town.

I'd advise at getting a party for this quest seeing that Leader As are level 62 and Leader Bs are level 64 because you have to kill 10 of both.
0 0

DragonNeos answered:

For completing the quest Actor Training, you get 10 Takoyaki (Jumbo) and 10 Yakisoba (x2). You can then initiate the quest Movie Star by talking to Furano. He will ask you to kill 1 Mushmom. It is advised to kill Mushmom with a party. After you kill 1 Mushmom, talk to Furano and you get 30,000 mesos, 3 Fame and any of the following scrolls: Dark Scroll for Helmet for DEF 30%, Dark Scroll for Helmet for HP 30%, and Dark Scroll for Helmet for INT 30%. I don't think there are any other quests that link to this one.

NOTE: You must be under level 40 to activate both of these quests or they won't show up on the quest list.
0 0