Question from BloodHuman
Where can I find my PIN?
Well, I created my account, verified it on my email adress, and when I installed, and ran the game, it says for a "Security PIN", but where can I find this?
Can you be a little more Specific, please?
This question is open with pending answers, but none have been accepted yet
You create a PIN the first time you log in via the game. It will ask you to confirm it twice and then log in an additional time using the new PIN. If youve forgotten your PIN then you can fill out a ticket with Nexons helpdesk to reset it.
I thought that the provided information was self explanitory, but I hope this is more helpful;
1. Launch maple storys client.
2. Enter your Username and Password and click Log In
3. A Window will pop-up that will ask you to create a four-digit PIN.
4. Click four numbers on the soft-keyboard that pops up and click enter.
5. Confirm your PIN by reentering it when prompted and click enter again.
6. Log in once more and enter your four-digit PIN.
7. Click enter and youre ready to go.
Filling out a ticket with Nexons Help Desk:
1. Enter www.nexon.net into your web browsers URL bar.
2. Move your cursor over the support tab and click Customer Support.
3. Log in when prompted using your Nexon ID and Password (same as your maple story log in info)
4. Click Fill out a ticket tab.
5. Enter all information requested by the form (Game, problem category, etc)
6. Give a brief description of said problem In the space provided.
7. Wait for a response; this can take 24 - 120 hours depending on when your ticket is received by a help representative.
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.