Where are the Pictographs?

1. I am having trouble finding all the pictographs in the Nancy drew game. I have found almost all of them...except one! Please help me! Thank you very much.

User Info: Twin123456789

Twin123456789 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Hmmmm. Pictographs can be high or low, and mainly if you see it, its going to appear on your map. Have you searched EVERYWHERE? Some might be on rocks, I mean like small rocks, the whole pictograph area is a rock... but they could be high, they could be anywhere really. I hope I helped you its not really easy to explain where they all are... :D

User Info: name_treefrog

name_treefrog - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You might be looking for the one i had trouble with. if so it's behind the bush! ok second thing. if that wasn't it, try looking on your map. where they're's an empty spot that's where you should look. looking everywhere isn't very help full treefrog. but twin, check your map, and fill in what you've got. if i was a level 3 i would post the pictures for you but i'm still trying to figure out how to get up there. oops rambilng! i wish you luck and if you need extra help please send me a message. i'm near the end of the game.

User Info: AricaBolts

AricaBolts - 6 years ago 0 0

Question Status
The maze? Unresolved
Glyphs? Answered
How do I solve (ring puzzle)? Unresolved
How do I feed the horses? Answered
Lassoing the chair? Unresolved