Star Wars : Empire At War With Clone Wars Campaign?

1. I would like to ask is there a mod 4 this game that contain a clone war campaign coz as we know clone war are cool just like in the movie..........???

User Info: pehung

pehung - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Sorry this has not been answered sooner.
    Right now there is a good mod underway for clone wars that I believe is close to being released.
    It is called Republic at War and can be found at www.everythingeaw.com

User Info: Left_Hand_Man

Left_Hand_Man - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I have two mods for empire at war that involve the clones. There is Republic at War (beta, not out yet), and Attack Of The Clones. However, i believe AOTC is for forces of Corruption. if you can't get those, i suggest going to either filefront.coma dn searching for one, or go to google (or any other search engine) and search there with a keyword set like "Star Wars Empire at War-Clone Wars Mod-Download

User Info: LineRiderAddict

LineRiderAddict - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Moddb.com/mods/star-wars-clone-wars/downloads/star-wars-clone-wars-version-30

User Info: rohitmitra5752

rohitmitra5752 - 6 years ago 0 0