Question from BigFatTerminatr

At the side of custom battle it says 'Custom Maps'. What does this mean? Can you create a custom level?

I just wanted to know if you can create a custom level and when i clicked on custom maps there was nothing?

Answers

Imoffended answered:

Well you can get a map editor for the game, but you need certain requirements. Also, you have to go through some procedure to make it work, or you will get an error message. Another way to get customs is to play a custom map with someone else. You'll most likely get the map you played on. I play the expansion FOC (Star wars Empire at War Forces of corruption) and I have a wicked cool map. I'm XBLACKOUTX on the game. If you play FOC instead of EAW (Star wars Empire at War) Ill be happy to play with you.
0 0