How do I solve the Dreadful Epedemic quest? I can't find mushroom circle!!!

1. I'm doing the Dreadful Epedemic chapter of the Heroes Quest in ROSe Online. I was wodering if anyone had a picture of where the brown mushroom circle is. I can't find it. A picture of that portion of the map, or a detailed description of where it is would be helpful

User Info: DogFoodGonBad

DogFoodGonBad - 8 years ago

Answers

1. If I remember correctly, from the first little ocean village, you should head west along the southern rock wall. There's a section where the grass ramps obviously upward, and then leads through a miniature canyon to a cave. Walk around the front area of the cave to locate the mushrooms.

User Info: InfernoSD

InfernoSD - 8 years ago 0 2
  2. If you are playing Rose Online Evolution then the mushrooms are in Adventurer's Plane in the northwest. From the village, follow the road until you see [Boy in the hut] (I think that's what it says) cross the bridge he is on and then follow the road up the hill and you'll get there.

If you're playing Arua Rose Online the mushrooms are again in Adventurer's Plane but here they are in the south area of the map, From Pony the fruit vendor boy, follow the beach south until you see a big cliff face, turn west and follow the "ramp" up among some palm trees and continue around the bend and you'll get there.

Hope this helps!

User Info: najnball

najnball - 8 years ago 2 2