Question from myantin2010
What is the combination to the lock?
I can't figure out the combination to the door in the secret room
To open door into secret room you have to find these books on the bookshelf -
1. Upper shelf - "Safe Passage of the South Sea Islands".
2. Middle shelf - "Sailing the Florida Keys".
3. Lower shelf - "Navigating the Panama Locks".
then move them around on the shelves like this -
1. Place "Navigating the Panama Locks" onto the upper shelf.
2. Place "Safe Passage of the South Sea Islands" onto the middle shelf.
3. Place "Sailing the Florida Keys" onto the lower shelf.
To open the door in the secret room you need to do these things -
Crack the code using the coded message you found in Marston's room.
There is also something written on the code-breaking cipher about a King James Bible. Use the King James Bible from Emily's room.
Combine the coded message, code-breaking cipher and the King James Bible to get the decoded message. Copy the message into your journal and take a look at it. It talks about a homing beacon on a buoy, and also provides the code to crack the safe -
L 28 R 11 L 49
This question has been successfully answered and closed
Do you mean the combination to the safe? Or is the one after you've opened the safe?
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.