What houses can I get in Bowerstone south?

1. I know there is that house near teh top of the town, but i am wondering if I can get any others. I've tried killing the people that lived in each house, but they don't seem to die....

User Info: The_Megebox

The_Megebox - 6 years ago

Answers

1. On mine i killed everyone i saw in bowerstone (yup with my fists) and all the houses/shops were for sale.

User Info: narutovsdbz

narutovsdbz - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. I agree with naruto, BUT there is a house at the end of the path in bowerstone south, there is a sign in front of it, with a picture of a house on the sign, this indicates that you can buy and/or sell that house.

User Info: PlatinumWumpa

PlatinumWumpa - 6 years ago 0 2
  3. i believe Naruto, in your case either your game has a rather fortunate glitch, or your blowing smoke. Civilians in Bowerstone are invincible to your attacks, but not those of your bodyguards. It is possible to kill everyone in Bowerstone, and yes, once dead you can buy the houses.

Long story short, there's a bodyguard in the tavern, hire him and target whoever you want dead, he'll do the job for you since the game won't allow you to do it for yourself.

User Info: Blade_Gunner

Blade_Gunner - 5 years ago 0 0