Question from Zwei_Lawliet

Fable Lost Chapter. How to get the bow of Chapel of Skorm?

I was pure evil, until I made the arena quest. I am trying to obtain the bow on Chapel of Skorm, I used the bandit in Twinblades Camp and i waited until midnight, but I don't know why, they always say that is evil in is purest form, then I receive +42 evil points, but i dont receive any bow, neither i become younger.

I saw in one other topic, that is more difficult for evil character. If I bring Bandits all the time until the 900evil points are completed, do I receive the bow or not?

DXtheJuggalo answered:

you might recieve the bow after you complete the 900 evil but an eaiser way is to get at least 2 bars of good and make a teleport recall to the Darkwood Camp then go to Oakvale and hire the guard servant guy in front of the graveyard then run back to the teleporter and use it to go to Bowerstone south (DO NOT HOLD THE G AND TELEPORT THAT WAY YOU WILL LOSE THE DARKWOOD CAMP RECALL AND LOSE YOUR CHANCE AT THE BOW)
after you arrive at Bowerstone south go to the tavern and hire the other guard servant guy then teleport back to Darkwood camp
( YOU NOW CAN HOLD DOWN THE G IT WONT MATTER NOW BECAUSE YOU CAN ONLY HIRE TWO OF THE GUARD SERVANT GUYS AT ONCE) now go to the chapel of skorm and wait till it's almost midnight not completely midnight or you will be to late this will give you the bow (NOTE: YOU MAY HAVE TO TRY THIS A COUPLE OF TIMES IT DON'T ALWAYS WORK ON THE FIRST TRY IT TOOK ME AROUND 2 TO 3 TRIES SO GO TO TWINBLADES CAMP AND THE TEMPLE OF AVO FOR THE OTHER TWO GUARD SERVANTS AND AFTER YOU HAVE SACRIFICED ALL FOUR GUYS THE FIRST TWO WILL COME BACK)
2 0