Question from ogregames64

Is it possible to eliminate the symmetry?

Is there any way to place an object on one limb or on the left side of the body, without placing a copy on the other side? I'm playing around in the creature stage, but the symmetry is really starting to bother me. Is there any way to cancel it?

tmy2u answered:

There are mod for this, google Asymmetry Mod and you can put it in here: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\SPORE\Data

The file is a .package and if you use it, you're creations will not be uploaded to Spore (if they are, they will be deleted) If you want to have asymmetric creations without the uploading deletion, go to SporeBase.com and get TSearch look in the hacking guide section on the left under menu, and start at the top. It may seem hard and confusing, but if you follow everything it should be easy as pie.
1 0

Answers

commyd answered:

Try www.spore.vg
0 0

Emp0le0n answered:

The only way is to use outside mods, but creatures made using mods usually end up being non-uploadable. Try googling "Spore Asymmetry Mod". I'm afraid that's all the help I can give.
0 0