Question from tigerhawk100
Body Guard Badge?
What is the easiest way to get the bodyguard badge in space stage?
4 years ago
1. Ally with 2 empires.
2. Bribe 1 empire to attack one of the other empire's star systems. (make sure that the attacked system has a lot of cities with turrets.)
3. The attacked empire will notify you of the attack.
4. Go to their system which is under attack.
5. Zoom onto a planet, and avoid shooting at any ship, just watch them destroy each other.
6. Hopefully the defenders would have managed to repulse those attackers you sent, repeat steps 1-5 until you get your badge.
3 years ago
Ally with a couple empires, 3 or 4 I would say, then either bribe another empire to attack one of the empires you just allied with or wait for one to get attacked.
Then when one of your allies does get attacked, go to their planet and go to wherever the attacking is happening. Don't shoot anything, because even if you just stay there it counts towards points for the badge.
Do this a couple of times until you get the badge. Also, defending your own planets from attacks or pirate raids also counts towards points for the badge.
Hope I helped!
8 months ago
I would recommend going and allying with a few empires.
Then just wait a bit (collecting spice as an example) then you will get a notice saying "incoming transmission from X empire,". Then just soom there and destroy the attackers.
I hope I helped!
3 months ago
This question is open with pending answers, but none have been accepted yet
Answer this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.