Body Guard Badge?

1. What is the easiest way to get the bodyguard badge in space stage?

User Info: tigerhawk100

tigerhawk100 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. 1. Ally with 2 empires.
    2. Bribe 1 empire to attack one of the other empire's star systems. (make sure that the attacked system has a lot of cities with turrets.)
    3. The attacked empire will notify you of the attack.
    4. Go to their system which is under attack.
    5. Zoom onto a planet, and avoid shooting at any ship, just watch them destroy each other.
    6. Hopefully the defenders would have managed to repulse those attackers you sent, repeat steps 1-5 until you get your badge.

User Info: edwardjan

edwardjan - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Ally with a couple empires, 3 or 4 I would say, then either bribe another empire to attack one of the empires you just allied with or wait for one to get attacked.

Then when one of your allies does get attacked, go to their planet and go to wherever the attacking is happening. Don't shoot anything, because even if you just stay there it counts towards points for the badge.

Do this a couple of times until you get the badge. Also, defending your own planets from attacks or pirate raids also counts towards points for the badge.

Hope I helped!

User Info: DragonMaster924

DragonMaster924 - 1 year ago 0 0
  3. I would recommend going and allying with a few empires.
    Then just wait a bit (collecting spice as an example) then you will get a notice saying "incoming transmission from X empire,". Then just soom there and destroy the attackers.

I hope I helped!

User Info: Spore

Spore - 1 year ago 0 0