Question from Herald_ofWinter

Can anyone help with my sporepedia download problems?

I have the game and an online account, but the sporepedia won't upload content properly, all it has uploaded are 20 species and no vehicles, spaceships or buildings, this means that in essecence I am only playing with My own and Maxis made stuff, please help.

Herald_ofWinter provided additional details:

To note I have access to all onlie features and can download creations and sporecasts manually, but it doesn't seeem to want to do it automatically.

Answers

kingofallprawns answered:

The game is still quite fresh out of the gates, and a common problem so far has been with the connection to the Spore servers. You may still be having connection issues due to the volume of content out there; you may also have to re-check your own settings for downloading. By my understanding, the game will only download things that it needs but doesn't already have in the library, and won't download them until that point. I'm not 100% sure by any means though.
0 0

Krssmn96 answered:

You may have checked the "only download content from buddies" option, and if that is the problem, all you have to do is uncheck it, it should be where you sign in from
0 0