Question from zoso_1919

Beating the Grox?

So I am continually traveling near the center of the galaxy to battle the Grox. I repeatedly blow up their buildings on planets. I am wondering, do they just re-colonize the planet after I leave? If so, I'm not making any progress.

bleepor2008 answered:

No they do not recolonize their planets. And to make sure of that the Grox Empire cannot go on any planet above T0. So if you wanna make sure that they do not recolonize turn their planet to a T1 or higher. It also pushes them off a planet. So all you have to do is make their planets better to beat them not blow them up. Blowing them up takes longer then helping their planet.

I learned that i while ago.
1 0

Answers

commyd answered:

In a non-modded version of spore, the Grox have 2400 planets. If you didn't know that, then that is probably a little useful.
1 0

Are the non machine grox a plot twist for the machine grox ? Answered wallynally6
Who are the Grox? Answered dark_dragon516
help with Grox? Answered tfviper577
Grox help? Answered tfviper577
Grox? Answered jango07