How do you pick up downed flyers in Lifeguard mission?

1. I can find the downed fliers,but when I come up on them at 0 to 1 knot, they just sit there. How do you rescue them?

Also, I've tried to refuel at Darwin and Dampier Australia, but nothing happens. Can't dock or get resupplied.

And lastly, when I do get to home port, like Freemantle, the boat gets fueled but my damaged batteries are still there. What gives?

User Info: Trap47974

Trap47974 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. To rescue the downed fliers, what you do is you need to go onto the deck, the outer part of the submarine. You then use the binoculars to look at them, and once they are centered on the people, you can rescue them.
    For Darwin and Dampier, make sure that you are in the correct year. Some years, you can't dock or get resupplied.
    As for the Freemantle, I don't have a clue. Maybe its one where the anchor is striped, then you only get refueled.
    Hope this helped a little.

User Info: tomb875

tomb875 - 5 years ago 0 0