Question from kylexj9

How do i become a demigod in the game FATE?

I need to know how because i need to equipt armor that requires th renown to beat this one guyof demigod.

Answers

96eclipse96 answered:

Its easy all you have to do is go to the person near the graveyard in town grove and near the inn well its right between them but i will warn you it cost's tones of money
0 0

hunt1233 answered:

You have to increase your a lot (i think its the last level of fame), to do this, talk to the bard by the healer north west of the fountain. Yes it does cost a lot of money, but i assume you got access to gold if you have that helmet. If you really want money and will use codes, type legendary foe cannibal to get money
0 0

EclipseNight answered:

The easiest way to gain demigod status is by buying it from the bard. Although it costs Mucho gold, their is one item that you can mass by using cheats. First hold Ctrl, Shift, then ~ to see a question mark. Then type Legendary Ancestral footsteps. this item will give you 110,000,000 gold(or so i think, it might be missing a zero, or containing an extra one)
1 0

wnight1 answered:

Do you want more money then god , without having to type in Legendary ancestral footsteps a hundred times. Here it is. Do a search in your computer for the folder that is marked (fate) . open the folder and find the file (cache). Open that folder . Look for a folder that is marked (Items) and open it . In that folder you will find a folder named (Items.dat) . You are there. Open it and up at the top of the page click on( Edit) and go down the list to the word (find) . type in the word (gold). Then click on the words on the left that says (find next) . Any words in the (Items.dat) file that has the word gold in it will be highlighted ,one at a time. The first one will look like this below.
Scroll down and you will see next to value that I have put in 2000000000. That is two billion gold. Everytime you catch a (Fingerling goldfish) you can sell it for two billion gold. Know if you want to get really greedy. Keep going down the list with the find next gold word and change its value to whatever you want. I was real greedy and did it to all the words that had gold in it. I have accumulated so much money that I can not spend it all. I go and started the new game and when I went to the first level in the new game I found a helmet that looked like a piece of cheese. I picked it up and I had put a 1000000000 value on it in the Items.dat file. So with that hat on ,I went to the guy (renown )and kept doing my thing with him and was up to demigod in a couple of minutes.
[ITEM]
<TYPE>:PETFOOD
<NAME>:Fingerling Goldfish
<RARITY>:1000
<FISHING_RARITY>:400
<PURCHASEABLE>:0
<MINIMUM_DEPTH>:1
<MODEL>:ITEMS/fish.mdl
<COLLIDEABLE>:0
<ICON>:ICONS/fish9b.png:ICONS/fish9a.png
<VALUE>:2000000000
You can copy and save the file before you edit it in case you want to change it back. You can buy the best of everything.
0 0

kingdom999 answered:

The easiest way to gain demigod status is by using Cheat Engine 7.0 to Hack it...
and you can use Cheat Engine to hack your stats and exp and points and money....
]The easiest way to gain demigod status is by using Cheat Engine 7.0 to Hack it...
0 0

unsquadronmaste answered:

What a joke. Just keep on playing the game and fulfilling townfolk quests.

I say anyone who tampers with the game is a FREAKING COWARD!!
0 0

wnight1 answered:

I do not know how old you areunsquadwhat ever . I have been playing all the Fate games and I have altered the items menu for years and I am still learning . It is awesome and tampering with the game is not cowardly. We are reprogrammers ,making the game better to fit our needs . You go ahead and sit in your baby stroller and never get out of it and enjoy your baby bottle and never grow up and change anything in your life . Because if you do , your a coward for changing your life .Do what you preach and do nothing . Boy are you on the wrong planet. Go ahead and play the game without using any codes and you will never see the end of the game ,or get close to it . I became the ultimate fighter using codes and changing the items . I enjoy killing everything in my path ,without having to go back 3 levels or starting over. I have been playing for over 12 years and I am 70 .I will be playing these games up till the day I die and you know what .Like myself and many others .We enjoy it . I am on level 401,000 and I will never get to 999,999,999,999th level
0 0