Question from chronotrigger95

Why does the game crash on me for no aparant reason?

Whenever I try to play the naboo map the game crashes sometimes right away or in campain mode about 30 sec. into the level. Naboo is the only map that seems to do this. Btw I have windows vista. Why is this happening?

GameReviewGuru answered:

Usually, the operating system of your computer will not affect whether or not a PC game works. Your issue should have to do with the type of graphics card you use. Typical solvers would say something like "get a more powerful graphics card". However, I'd recommend getting "a more appropriate graphics card". Check the box: it says you need (quoted): "64 MB 3D graphics card with hardware transform and lighting capability". This may seem like giberish to you - and to be honest, it sounds like giberish to me too. Ask a computer specialist to help you find and buy the right graphics card. It might cost you, but keep in mind that Star Wars Battlefront 2 (for the PC) is one of the best games available, in my opinion.
I've even reviewed it! Check it out by clicking on my username: gamereviewguru - then contributions.
1 0