Review by ChadR288

"Gunz, the duel?"

"Oooooh, not another one of these"

Gunz: The Duel, is a great MMOFPS game that is played by many, many people usually older then 13. This is a great first person shooter which not only uses Guns but daggers, swords and grenades. It's a really fun shooting game that is unique in the way you can actually play and move in the game. The controls are not your conventional controllers has they use the w, a, s, and d keys to move. This game which I consider much like Quake 4 is a great game that should be played by everyone. It's great for beginners and experts alike. Below is what I have rated this game.

Game Play - 6/10 - For being an online MMOFPS game this one is certainly better then most. It has lots of equipment and guns that you can use... and dagger/swords has well. But that's not the main reason this game got a 10 in game play. The main reason is because of how many tricks you can do in this game. You can do a back flip off a wall and shoot at the same time... or you can do a wall run and run on the wall whilst shooting your enemy into the dark and deep beyond. You can do many other things to but I won't get into the details of those.

Graphics - 6/10 - Yeah... not has good has PS3 but for being an online game these graphics are insanely awesome. The fact that it is alone 3-D and you can't see pixels which is outstanding. This game definitely takes the place in graphics. Although you will need a good video card to play this game it is definitely worth it.

Community - ?/10 - Sorry but I am unable to rate this has I don't talk much in gunz.

Overall rating - 6/10 - This game is absolutely outstanding in almost every single possible way. The graphics... gameplay... and other parts are very good. I would definitely play this game.

Reviewer's Score: 5/10 | Originally Posted: 01/16/07