how do I recruit Sauron, etc.?

1. I posted another question but maybe it wasn't clear. Sometimes when I mess with easy armies on skirmish, they get a battalion with a ring near their base and they get to recruit a special hero. The only one I ever saw was the storm queen for the elves, because I stole the ring from them. I assume Sauron is for mordor. What are the requirements for getting the ring to show up on your side of the screen?

User Info: dresden9

dresden9 - 6 years ago
    so Golem is automatically running around the stage?

User Info: dresden9

dresden9 - 6 years ago

1. You have to get the one ring, which you can nab off of golum. To see golum, you need a stealth detector or just have a unit stand right next to him. If you just build a ton of fortresses as isengard and give them bats, then use powers like cave bats, palintir, or eye of sauron, you can quickly find golum. Then use wargs to hunt him dow and get him too the fortress.

User Info: fetchystick

fetchystick - 6 years ago 0 1

1. You have to kill Golem and take the ring back to your fortress. Golem is invisible unless you are right next to him, or your use an ability to see. The Men's ivory tower is the best for finding golem as it gives you view of the entire map when activated.

User Info: ryuhipowers2

ryuhipowers2 - 6 years ago 1 0