Question from Shonka666

Why do crashes seem more frequent?

I managed to play through the game once with the game only crashing occasionally between levels. I started playing through again and the problems seem to have become more frequent. Now none of my auto saves or quick saves will load properly and the game crashes, saying that mm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. I bought the game on Steam in the Ubisoft Classic pack and it runs well when I get it to, so it shouldn't be my computer's fault but the crashes are starting to bug me a lot now. I have tried turning down different graphics categories and have also tried verifying the game cache and reinstalling, but with no luck.

Answers

Rebellion_ answered:

Try updating your Video and Audio card drivers, make sure you're running the game as an Admin.
1 0