Question from ddhcts

I get kicked off battlenet after a few minutes of playing?

I get error 307 and a couple other errors,I cant remember the numbers. Anyone else having this issue?

ddhcts provided additional details:

I unplugged my router and plugged in straight to the pc from the modem and Havent got kicked off at all the last 2 days.

bladeofomega answered:

Error 3007 came after Blizzard's first error patch(to fix 3006, among a few others). It is a connection issue on their end(check forums. LOADS of people have it. I did, too). However, with the hot fixes done on 5/23/12, error 3007 was fixed, along with many others.
0 0

Answers

alext18 answered:

Same. Don't know why though, happened a few other times after that too.
1 0

Da_Big_Double_D answered:

This is happening to everyone in the America Servers. There have been quite a few errors since launch and everyone keeps getting kicked, although maybe not as quickly as you are. If you find that this continues to happen after just a few minutes I would open up your game menu click customer service and report your issue to Blizzard so they can fix it.
0 0

deatheven2 answered:

The current walk around not foolproof but 90% of the time it works if u click on the chat button and put ur self in general chat I know we dont want to hear everyone spammin like its barrens chat but it prevents the constant DC or error 30007.
0 0

lewishim666 answered:

Nope. Just once since tuesday morning. Get better internet. Yours is too unreliable. @Da_Big_Double you are wrong everyone is not getting kicked off all the time. There are plenty of people that haven't you should stop giving false answers.
0 2

Immic answered:

Given the router-based connection is dropping, and the direct-line connection isn't, it would seem that perhaps a firewall setting, or maybe the port forwarding is not properly configured. Consult your network administrator to ensure the proper ports are forwarded and that your packets aren't being dropped due to stringent settings.
0 0

Got some trouble on the skeleton king after beating he? Open ZetaSonic
Where can I find gibbering gemstone? Open fredrikwinde
Weapon DPS? Open ladeereynolds
Can a wizard use swods or axes in Diablo 3? Open Jstarr98
Witch doctor sets? Open ladeereynolds