Question from Tavis76

Where can I find scrolls of identify?

I have 2 unidentified items and on way to use theme.

yoda_smokes answered:

Just right click the item in your inventory and it will identify for you for free without a scroll
24 0

Answers

Beow088 answered:

There are no identification scrolls in Diablo 3.
2 3

Inzoum answered:

The Identify spell and associated scrolls no longer exist in Diablo III (same goes for Town Portal), instead, these are built in directly into the interface. Unidentified items can be identified by right-clicking on them in the inventory. The process requires that your character remain still and does not come to harm until the blue gauge over its head is done charging. Your item will be identified after this.
11 0

gOwCoD4 answered:

God, if you highlight the item in your inventory it tells you EXACTLY WHAT TO DO.

Try reading the screen sometime, it will let you know what the instructions are. In this case, the game says "Right-click to identify the item", and after you right-click, your character does an animation similar to creating a town portal, and it takes about three to five seconds. After that, the identified item appears in your inventory.
1 2

TheCowGoes answered:

lol. Right click it
0 0

aod1993 answered:

This one dont use scrolls at all just right click on the item or if you want to use the tp press see after you complete a couple quests.
0 0

Where can I find two lore books in act 1? Open wolv2010
Is magic find capped at 100%? Answered Phantasialove
Where can I find gibbering gemstone? Open fredrikwinde
Magic Find Mechanics? Answered Achwyn
Where can I find Staff of Herding? Answered Cuxn