Is there green set armor or unique gold armor in Diablo 3?

1. Ive played to the middle of act 2 so far and have not seen any set items or uniques as in diablo 2 lod.

User Info: ddhcts

ddhcts - 4 years ago

1. I know there are armor sets, since there is an achievement for it, but I think they are only at much higher level. probably 50-60

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17 - 4 years ago 0 0

1. Yes, there are both sets and uniques, but they don't occur in normal as far as I can tell, havent found any in regular or hardcore during normal play. Once into higher difficulties you become able to find better items, along with other stuff like blacksmith and jeweler recipes. Check out the auction house to see what some of them look like.

User Info: jstarwind

jstarwind - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Blizzard have advised that all drops (urns through to bosses) have the potential to drop anything. The chances of a unique coming out of an urn in act 1 on normal though are so remote as to be almost impossible.

Having said that I've picked up 1 unique in Normal in the 20+ hours I've been rambling around in therw hile friends of mine are in Hell and haven't got a single set item or unique yet.

User Info: awnshegh

awnshegh - 4 years ago 0 0