Question from ddhcts

Is there green set armor or unique gold armor in Diablo 3?

Ive played to the middle of act 2 so far and have not seen any set items or uniques as in diablo 2 lod.

hyjinx17 answered:

I know there are armor sets, since there is an achievement for it, but I think they are only at much higher level. probably 50-60
0 0

Answers

jstarwind answered:

Yes, there are both sets and uniques, but they don't occur in normal as far as I can tell, havent found any in regular or hardcore during normal play. Once into higher difficulties you become able to find better items, along with other stuff like blacksmith and jeweler recipes. Check out the auction house to see what some of them look like.
0 0

awnshegh answered:

Blizzard have advised that all drops (urns through to bosses) have the potential to drop anything. The chances of a unique coming out of an urn in act 1 on normal though are so remote as to be almost impossible.

Having said that I've picked up 1 unique in Normal in the 20+ hours I've been rambling around in therw hile friends of mine are in Hell and haven't got a single set item or unique yet.
0 0

Diablo 3 still TBA forever and when we can play Diablo 3 on PCs? Answered rorohaddad
Like Diablo 2? Answered NegiFrankie
Can this run diablo 3? Open alexgiang
Will my computer be able to run diablo 3? Open sorrowzii
Why is diablo so popular? Answered thenoobynoober