Nightmare difficulty help?

1. By the end of beating nightmare difficulty with a level 30, do you think i will hit the level cap of 60 by the end?

User Info: Xkyuto

Xkyuto - 4 years ago

1. For reference, I didn't hit 60 until Act IV of Hell mode. It is possible to hit 60 in even normal, but the amount of grinding you would have to do... I would not wish that upon my worst enemies.

User Info: Pemosan

Pemosan - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I get lvl 50 at the end of nightmare mode, so just keep playing, at the hell mode you will be lvl 60

User Info: AnDjinn

AnDjinn - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. It would be basically imposable to grind level 60 in normal as you stop receiving XP altogether when killing far inferior monsters.

User Info: au_s

au_s - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. If you start NM at level 30, then depending on how much time you spend going back and redoing stuff, you're either going to end up right around 50-51 (went back and redid stuff a few times) or maybe 48-49 (went through every act as fast as possible).

If you don't end up level 50 after beating Diablo on NM, which has happened on both my first character and now my second character, it's common to grind out the last needed level on quest 1 of act 4 in public games,.

User Info: godelboard

godelboard - 4 years ago 0 0