Question from sorrowzii

Will my computer be able to run diablo 3?

ASUS A53SD-NS51 Notebook Intel Core i5 2450M(2.50GHz) 15.6" 6GB Memory DDR3 750GB HDD 5400rpm DVDR/RW NVIDIA GeForce GT 610M

Answers

yoda_smokes answered:

Yes
The minimal requirements are incredibly low
You should support medium settings
0 0

zeppo_basic answered:

Yes, with ease. I have an AMD 4600+ with a GeForce 9800 and 2GB of ram, plus I'm running Vista and the game performs perfectly fine on my system, minus Battle.net lag... Just note you need about 15GB of free space for it and your OS needs to be updated to the most recent version (so SP2 in my case for example)
0 0

Morfessa answered:

Yes, your computer will run it.
The default settings should be a breeze.
0 0

mtrunks answered:

Refer to us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-system-requirements or the forums.
0 0

au_s answered:

Your system will run this game easily.
0 0

MartyrPayens answered:

www.canyourunit.com You will download a small file onto your computer, which will take your system diagnostics, and show you where you fall on the scale for running the game. You can do this with multiple games. Very helpful for learning about a game BEFORE you end up buying it
0 0

Diablo 3 still TBA forever and when we can play Diablo 3 on PCs? Answered rorohaddad
Can this run diablo 3? Open alexgiang
Like Diablo 2? Answered NegiFrankie
Why is diablo so popular? Answered thenoobynoober
Diablo 1 Redux? Answered tigerhawk100