Will my computer be able to run diablo 3?

1. ASUS A53SD-NS51 Notebook Intel Core i5 2450M(2.50GHz) 15.6" 6GB Memory DDR3 750GB HDD 5400rpm DVDR/RW NVIDIA GeForce GT 610M

User Info: sorrowzii

sorrowzii - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Yes
    The minimal requirements are incredibly low
    You should support medium settings

User Info: yoda_smokes

yoda_smokes - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Yes, with ease. I have an AMD 4600+ with a GeForce 9800 and 2GB of ram, plus I'm running Vista and the game performs perfectly fine on my system, minus Battle.net lag... Just note you need about 15GB of free space for it and your OS needs to be updated to the most recent version (so SP2 in my case for example)

User Info: zeppo_basic

zeppo_basic - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Yes, your computer will run it.
    The default settings should be a breeze.

User Info: Morfessa

Morfessa - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Refer to us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-system-requirements or the forums.

User Info: mtrunks

mtrunks - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. Your system will run this game easily.

User Info: au_s

au_s - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. www.canyourunit.com You will download a small file onto your computer, which will take your system diagnostics, and show you where you fall on the scale for running the game. You can do this with multiple games. Very helpful for learning about a game BEFORE you end up buying it

User Info: MartyrPayens

MartyrPayens - 4 years ago 0 0