Graphics Card question! Help?

1. NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GT 630M Graphics with 1GB GDDR3 memory

Low, Medium, or High quality graphics with this?

User Info: MonkiesRule99

MonkiesRule99 - 4 years ago
    It's not all about your GPU. What processor do you have and how much RAM? You can probably play on high settings, but it all depends on your CPU as well. Just test out settings and see what kind of framerate you get.

User Info: ivory_soul

ivory_soul - 4 years ago

Answers

1. You will probably be able to play with your graphics on high. I have a video card with less memory than that and I run the game on high @ 1080p on my flat screen with AA and I run it pretty good. Diablo 3 doesn't have super advanced graphics like most games coming out now-a-days, that's not to say its not a beautiful game though.

For further reference go to system requirements lab website and they will be able to run a scan on your PC for free and let you know where your PC stacks up.

Hope that helps.

User Info: Da_Big_Double_D

Da_Big_Double_D - 4 years ago 0 0