How do I use pages and books of blacksmithing?

1. I bought some pages and books in the auction house but I don't know how to use them. I've been trying to give them to the blacksmith in Tristram but its not working.

User Info: adockrat

adockrat - 4 years ago

1. You'll need to level up your blacksmith until he's able to incorporate your pages. Just give him money in the training interface until you see that the pages are requisite for the next levelling-up. It will take several sums of money if you haven't been giving him any.

User Info: Morfessa

Morfessa - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The pages of blacksmithing are not used until you reach a certain level of blacksmithing. Certain recipes require them as well.

User Info: guinness4life

guinness4life - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. To add up on above answers, you'll have to train them until you get to the point where training costs 7k of gold. A couple of these and you'll see that your blacksmith, for example, along with gold, also requires 10 pages. They are also a pretty common drop as early as the beginning of act 1 on nightmare.

User Info: ChakaZG

ChakaZG - 4 years ago 0 0