How do I spawn rare enemies?

1. I made a character and played for about 30 minutes, in the first crypt I saw when killing those wretched mothers, I found a rare mob with a name, I soon created a new character and when I got into the same crypt, the mob was not there. How are they spawned? Random when entering? Timed?

User Info: Hoskit

Hoskit - 4 years ago

1. Shaman, elites are not golden. Golden are rares, purple are uniques and blue are champions, and they are all elites.

User Info: ChakaZG

ChakaZG - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Everything in the maps is random, even some quests. You will find tons of rare mobs along the story. I played almost to the Act III and found probably 100+ rare mobs (blue) and 20+ elite mobs (golden)

User Info: Shaman_king_yoh

Shaman_king_yoh - 4 years ago 3 1
  2. It's all random. nothing you can do to change it or make it occur more often

User Info: patrick_4784

patrick_4784 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I would say that there are a certain amount of elites per map, as I always run into at least one... this number appears to increase as you level up, for a given area. But it still seems pretty random.

User Info: Opaxia

Opaxia - 4 years ago 0 0