Question from Hoskit

How do I spawn rare enemies?

I made a character and played for about 30 minutes, in the first crypt I saw when killing those wretched mothers, I found a rare mob with a name, I soon created a new character and when I got into the same crypt, the mob was not there. How are they spawned? Random when entering? Timed?

ChakaZG answered:

Shaman, elites are not golden. Golden are rares, purple are uniques and blue are champions, and they are all elites.
2 0

Answers

Shaman_king_yoh answered:

Everything in the maps is random, even some quests. You will find tons of rare mobs along the story. I played almost to the Act III and found probably 100+ rare mobs (blue) and 20+ elite mobs (golden)
3 1

patrick_4784 answered:

It's all random. nothing you can do to change it or make it occur more often
0 0

Opaxia answered:

I would say that there are a certain amount of elites per map, as I always run into at least one... this number appears to increase as you level up, for a given area. But it still seems pretty random.
0 0

Got some trouble on the skeleton king after beating he? Open ZetaSonic
Where can I find gibbering gemstone? Open fredrikwinde
Weapon DPS? Open ladeereynolds
Can a wizard use swods or axes in Diablo 3? Open Jstarr98
Witch doctor sets? Open ladeereynolds