Question from yumepot

Will my laptop be able to run D3?

AMD A8-3510MX APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (4CPUs) 1.8GHz
8gb ram
video card: AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6620G

is my laptop any good for d3?

Answers

Shaman_king_yoh answered:

Well I guess it should. Of course laptops are different from desktop PCs, in my case I'm playing it in a desktop PC with an Athlon 64 X2 2.61GHz, 2GB ram and an HD Radeon 4670 (512mb), and it works perfect with almost everything on high. I don't think it has such a huge requirements as some people may think, but well it's hard to say with laptops.
0 0

Mythranil answered:

For comparison, I'm running a laptop with Intel Dual Pentium with Mobile Intel 4 Series graphics card (unsupported), Windows Vista, 2.17 GHz, 2 GB RAM.

I had a difficult time getting D3 to run using my existing graphics card. I had to change some of the D3 setup files to accept this video card (there are instructions on how to do this online). Once I did get D3 to load, I found that I had to open up Task Manager and disable almost all my active processes (under the 'Processes' tab) to get it to run somewhat ok, but it still runs slow and the lag can get terrible. I am running it over cable internet, which has proven to have great upload/download speeds in this area, but the game still runs slow as all hell. Not much option for upgrading some laptops as all the components are fused together, ie, you have to replace many of the components if you want to replace anything. At some point, it's just cheaper to buy a new desktop computer.
0 0

mtrunks answered:

Refer to us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-system-requirements or the forums or before long this section will be flooded with everyone asking the same question.
0 0

MartyrPayens answered:

www.canyourunit.com You will download a small file onto your computer, which will take your system diagnostics, and show you where you fall on the scale for running the game. You can do this with multiple games. Very helpful for learning about a game BEFORE you end up buying it.
0 0

Got some trouble on the skeleton king after beating he? Open ZetaSonic
Where can I find gibbering gemstone? Open fredrikwinde
Weapon DPS? Open ladeereynolds
Can a wizard use swods or axes in Diablo 3? Open Jstarr98
Witch doctor sets? Open ladeereynolds