Nightmare mode?

1. When you play on Nightmare, when you die, do you die for good?

User Info: Valmek

Valmek - 4 years ago
    How do I do Hardcore Mode? + to get this clear, since I have no idea what this is, I'm safe and I will not lose my character, just afraid of hitting Nightmare mode since just unlocked it.

User Info: Valmek

Valmek - 4 years ago

Answers

1. You only die for good IF & When you put your toon in HARDCORE Mode!
    Nightmare is just a level hardness mode.
    They unlock after you beat the mode before listed below.
    Normal, Nightmare, Hell and Inferno.

User Info: JinBlaze

JinBlaze - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Nightmare, Hell and Inferno modes are just high difficulties for you to attempt, with better gear. You will NOT die for good in these modes.

If however you attempt HC mode then you better be really good cause once you die thats it.

User Info: TerraAvsTrais

TerraAvsTrais - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. No you will not permanently die on any difficulty. Only hardcore characters die for good regardless of the difficulty level.

User Info: mtrunks

mtrunks - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. to the additional question:

You will only die for good if you're playing a Hardcore character

You chose HC when creating the character

You gain the ability to create HC chars when you reach level 10 with a Normal char

(bonus: gold, stash, artisans and AH are independent between normal and HC chars

User Info: zurcn

zurcn - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. I don't believe the hardcore mode unlocks until you have a level 10+ character.
    Then you should have the option to create a new character in the hardcore mode. It should be a selection available during character creation.

User Info: doormouse299

doormouse299 - 4 years ago 0 0