What do I do with my items?

1. I have playing through the game for the first time ever and am the Barbarian, but I come accross alot of other items that appear to be meant for different class characters, like bow and arrows, wands ect, what can I do with these items?

User Info: EnglandAce

EnglandAce - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Sell, Salvage, Put up on the AH for gold, use for new characters. Thats about it

User Info: TerraAvsTrais

TerraAvsTrais - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. You can either sell/salvage the items for your current game, put them into your stash for use in another game with a different character or sell the items on the auction house.

User Info: mtrunks

mtrunks - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. If the item is good and you want to use it on another character place it in the stash in town - all of your characters have access to that.

User Info: Avenger1324

Avenger1324 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Until late Hell, I wouldnt even bother using AH for any items. Just salvage the useless unique an rare items, drop the normals as they are basically useless. If you think something is worth alot then check it out on the AH an compare.

User Info: au_s

au_s - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. Bro give them to me

User Info: Marijuanai

Marijuanai - 6 months ago 0 0
  6. Eat them with ketchup

User Info: Marijuanai

Marijuanai - 2 months ago 0 0