Question from EnglandAce

What do I do with my items?

I have playing through the game for the first time ever and am the Barbarian, but I come accross alot of other items that appear to be meant for different class characters, like bow and arrows, wands ect, what can I do with these items?

Answers

TerraAvsTrais answered:

Sell, Salvage, Put up on the AH for gold, use for new characters. Thats about it
0 0

mtrunks answered:

You can either sell/salvage the items for your current game, put them into your stash for use in another game with a different character or sell the items on the auction house.
0 0

Avenger1324 answered:

If the item is good and you want to use it on another character place it in the stash in town - all of your characters have access to that.
0 0

au_s answered:

Until late Hell, I wouldnt even bother using AH for any items. Just salvage the useless unique an rare items, drop the normals as they are basically useless. If you think something is worth alot then check it out on the AH an compare.
0 0