Question from siva115

What do I need to upgrade to get through hell? 50 DH

Just started act 1 hell and I'm curious as to where I should be statistically.. I'm at 4k dps and about 12k hp.. am I going to be able to get thru hell like this or should I start farming/upgrading?

Answers

TerraAvsTrais answered:

I just started Hell myself and I have to say that 12k Hp wont get you far. DPS sounds about right tho. I'd gear up tho, just incase. Dying is no fun at all.
0 0

Suffurix answered:

I'm on Act III myself and have 10k DPS and around 26k HP, so I dunno how much I had at Act I. But I'd be willing to bet that you're a little low right now. I'd suggest getting about 30k gold together and buy some cheap but powerful stuff off the auction house. And yes, you can probably get some really good stuff for just that much.
0 0

Rimmer_Dall answered:

I'm a Hardcore player, and here's what has always worked for me. At level 50+ you will be able to start wearing items with +x Resist All. If you manage to get about 400 Resist All and a modest 20k HP you should be able to go through Hell Act IV without dying while killing every enemy you encounter. Do try to grind to level 60 in Act III though (a ruby in your helmet should ensure that you do this without even trying), since the amount of damage reduction you gain from resists is based on your level compared to the monster's level.
0 0