Question from darkzero32

Sharing whit my brother its possible?

We just have one pc and we dont have many money so with one copy of diablo 3 its possible to have diferent saved datas because games saves the data on "my games" in documents sorry its confusing i know and sorry for my bad english im no american

Answers

LupusD answered:

Each account has ten character slots, but gold and stash inventory is shared between the characters.
0 0

TerraAvsTrais answered:

You can only have ONE game per account. But each account can have 10 characters. So yes your bro can play. HOWEVER gold and Items are shared between you via the stash
0 0

godelboard answered:

Yes it's possible, but as the other people answering said, your gold and items will be shared, as well as him having access to all of your characters and vice versa.

Generally, it's not really a good idea to share game accounts with other people just because when they do something without your knowledge/permission, it can be frustrating. I honestly don't reccomend it.

In addition to that, if you two have seperate computers, you won't be able to play with each other with only 1 copy of the game, either.
0 0

Got some trouble on the skeleton king after beating he? Open ZetaSonic
Where can I find gibbering gemstone? Open fredrikwinde
Weapon DPS? Open ladeereynolds
Can a wizard use swods or axes in Diablo 3? Open Jstarr98
Witch doctor sets? Open ladeereynolds