Question from wwedxchamp

Why Can't I update the lastest diablo patch?

well when I log in today it say there is a patch just release you have to update to play the game when I click OK it take me to the update screen and then this message pop up ''Diablo III is already running' and the update stop and the screen disapear when I log in again it tell me to update to play the game I click ok and the same thing happen again and again I can;t play the game please help me ASAP

Answers

ZOMGZPWNAGE answered:

Hey don't worry, they are just doing scheduled maintenance until about 1 PM PDT
0 0

Mabari answered:

1. Check your processes in the task manager to make sure that Diablo3 isn't running in the background. Sometimes this is the most obvious error.
2. If it tells you this still, then it means the servers are still going through maintenance but the updater portion is done, yet it will not update. This is a common thread on the blizzard forums where people get confused. Common misunderstanding.

If you cannot update it, due to corrupt files:

3. If updating issues persist, search for the file the updater mentions and delete it within the folder, restart the downloader and redownload the file (sometimes files get corrupt through their downloader).
0 0

Diablo 3 still TBA forever and when we can play Diablo 3 on PCs? Answered rorohaddad
Can this run diablo 3? Open alexgiang
Like Diablo 2? Answered NegiFrankie
Will my computer be able to run diablo 3? Open sorrowzii
Diablo 3 budget? Open LightnessZero