Can somebody explain why my save data is lost?

1. Ok when I just update my the lastest diablo patch my save data got delete which really piss me off can somebody find a way to regain my save data please?

User Info: wwedxchamp

wwedxchamp - 4 years ago
    well my save data didn't got delete but it make my monk turn to level 3 and start at act 1 my original monk is level 35 and in act III

User Info: wwedxchamp

wwedxchamp - 4 years ago
    Have you tried at least going into blizzard's forum and asking there? Rollbacks aren't precisely normal, so you should contact them first and then see what happens.

User Info: Shaman_king_yoh

Shaman_king_yoh - 4 years ago

Answers

1. All you have to do is change your password and everything goes back to how it was.

User Info: conradb319

conradb319 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. i had this problem, look at what server is selected and if its different change it. if it isnt change it then change it back. you need to do this BEFORE you login or else nothing will happen

User Info: yousmell69

yousmell69 - 4 years ago 0 0