Question from wwedxchamp

Can somebody explain why my save data is lost?

Ok when I just update my the lastest diablo patch my save data got delete which really piss me off can somebody find a way to regain my save data please?

wwedxchamp provided additional details:

well my save data didn't got delete but it make my monk turn to level 3 and start at act 1 my original monk is level 35 and in act III

Shaman_king_yoh asked for clarification:

Have you tried at least going into blizzard's forum and asking there? Rollbacks aren't precisely normal, so you should contact them first and then see what happens.

Answers

conradb319 answered:

All you have to do is change your password and everything goes back to how it was.
0 0

yousmell69 answered:

i had this problem, look at what server is selected and if its different change it. if it isnt change it then change it back. you need to do this BEFORE you login or else nothing will happen
0 0

Got some trouble on the skeleton king after beating he? Open ZetaSonic
Where can I find gibbering gemstone? Open fredrikwinde
Weapon DPS? Open ladeereynolds
Can a wizard use swods or axes in Diablo 3? Open Jstarr98
Witch doctor sets? Open ladeereynolds