Does Diablo himself ever drop any Rares, Legendary, or Set Items?

1. My Wizard is a LV 60 and has a Magic find of 45%. I have not beat Inferno yet but in Hell mode I did not get anything other than Gold and Magic Items. Is it possible for him to drop higher LEVEL Items like Rares, Legendary and Set Items?

You would think that the main Boss in a game would give the best Item Drops right???

User Info: Wizardsnapper20

Wizardsnapper20 - 4 years ago

1. Its randomly generated. bosses dont drop great items that often anymore in order to deter players from repeatedly running the bosses for loot. now that you are level 60, you should start hunting elite packs of enemies ( the blue and gold named enemies, not purple). killing 5 in a row and onward will always guarantee a yellow item drops. good luck. drops are terrible in this game.

User Info: ender1997

ender1997 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. They recently changed the "bosses don't drop good stuff" idea. They will, but it's not a guarantee. You're better off fighting elites while having a nice MF %

User Info: Gaplcorn

Gaplcorn - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. all above answers are correct but also if you havent done it try bumping you monster level to lvl 10...im in normal difficulty halfway through act III and lvl 32 with rares items dropping pretty regularly...my magic find is at 115%

User Info: juggalo_love

juggalo_love - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. Crank up the difficulty and go at it with some higher level people in a public game if you're looking for consistent legendary drops from bosses

User Info: Marijuanai

Marijuanai - 6 months ago 0 0